- Job Type:
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto (Beaches), ON
- Company Name:
- Snow Larc Landscape Architecture
- Job Details:
As a full-service Landscape Architecture practice, Snow Larc specializes in design of civic space, with distinct expertise in parks, playgrounds, and cemeteries.
We are looking for a post-secondary student to join us this summer as a Design + Communications Assistant. The Design + Communications Assistant plays a vital role in achieving promotional and communications goals, developing communications materials such as presentation panels, rendered plans and sections, 3D renderings, promotional images, web content, social media posts, etc. The ideal candidate possesses strong graphic skills with exceptional writing ability, to create clear, compelling, and visually appealing material.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketchup, AutoCAD, and MS Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a networked team environment, including being open to receiving feedback and edits from various stakeholders
- Ability to work within assigned timelines and budgets
- Passionate about design
- Creative problem-solver
How to apply:
Forward your resume, cover letter and samples of your work, detailing how you meet the requirements of the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.