- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Ottawa, ON
- Company Name:
- NAK Design Strategies Inc.
- Job Details:
NAK Design Strategies specializes in landscape architectural consulting, urban design, open place and community planning. We have offices located in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary and Orlando. Our company mission is to provide our clients with an ‘integrated’ approach to community planning and design – one that involves sensitive and responsive design solutions balanced with innovative and progressive implementation practices.
We are a growing firm, currently seeking a highly motivated Junior Landscape Architect /Project Coordinator with strong design, communication and organizational skills for our Ottawa office. In this position, you will be part of an integrated team assisting with the completion of design, planning and construction administration services for a variety of landscape architectural projects.
- Assist in preparation of design drawings from concept through to contract documents
- Assist in assembly and creation of project construction drawings, quantity take-offs and cost estimates
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials and construction documentation
- Manage daily correspondence, filing, and archiving
- BLA, MLA degree or College Diploma in Landscape Architecture
- Strong design and technical knowledge
- Team player
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive delivery schedules
- Previous professional design experience considered as asset
- Ability to prepare high-quality design work and design presentations using hand graphics and relevant computer software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite)
Required Application Documents
- Cover letter / letter of introduction and interest
- Professional reference with contact information
- Resume Portfolio of work or link to online portfolio
Interested parties should email their qualifications to the attention of:
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
NAK welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process
Visit – www.nakdesignstrategies.com for more information on NAK and its projects