- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Richmond Hill, ON
- Company Name:
- Schollen & Company Inc.
- Job Details:
Schollen & Company Inc. is a well-established landscape architecture firm currently seeking an Office Manager. Our firm is an innovation leader in the design of parks, urban squares, trails and the implementation of Low Impact Development strategies and technologies. We offer an informal and flexible work environment focused on team work.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in Office Management preferably in a similar field
- Driver’s license and car
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greets all visitors to the office and directs them appropriately.
- Serves as primary point of contact and liaison for the office for operations matters such as mail, couriers, IT issues and for external printing.
- Answers the general phone line and directs calls as appropriate.
- Coordinates physical office day-to-day issues.
- Works directly with Principal and Design Team.
- Prepares letters, reports, proposals and documents using Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Prepares monthly invoicing for projects and follows up on outstanding accounts.
- Maintains office filing systems and Access databases for Receivables and Payables.
- Keeps track of, organizes, and orders all office supplies for the office and serves as point person when equipment is not working properly.
- Coordinates training and events including configuration of meeting space, catering and, coordination of supporting materials.
- Acts as office Health & Safety Rep & First Aider.
- Maintains timekeeping software and coordinates timesheets for payroll.
- Supervises Admin Assistant who acts as back up.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Highly organized and good at multi-tasking. Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Able to develop and maintain solid working relationships.
- Certified First Aid CPR (on-going training to be provided by Schollen & Company Inc.)
If you would like to work in a positive and supportive environment, please submit your resume and cover letter/letter of introduction and interest by e-mail to: email@example.com or by mail to:
Mrs Helen Volhard, Office Manager
Schollen & Company Inc.
30 Wertheim Court, Unit 15
Richmond Hill, Ontario
While we thank all applicants for their interest, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Parties selected for a second interview will be required to provide professional references with contact information.