- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Ottawa, ON
- Company Name:
- ProSlide Technology Inc.
- Job Details:
Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries – water ride design and manufacturing, but don’t think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
ProSlide Technology creates the most innovative water rides for the best waterparks in the world. Almost 70 percent of the waterparks in North America own our rides, including Disney, Six Flags, Great Wolf Resorts and many more. We’re the fastest growing water ride company in China and have made strong inroads in the rest of Asia Pacific, Europe the Middle East and more. We’ve won more awards than all other water ride manufacturers combined, 100+ in 30 years.
We are looking for a talented self-motivated designer to join our Master Planning team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a Landscape Architect who wants to work hard at having fun! If you’ve worked as a Landscape Designer/Architect, then you have the skills we’re looking for, and together we’ll help you apply them to our industry.
The Master Planner plays a critical role in creating design concepts for a wide variety of waterparks. This includes incorporating guest capacity, flow, and aesthetic and other functional requirements into the design. As part of the Master Planning team, you will use your superior analytical and creative skills to envision and create a design — that includes ProSlide’s award-winning waterslides — for the world’s best waterparks.
We are eager to accept applications and portfolios from qualified candidates who are interested in joining our team. Along with a great attitude and a passion for learning, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Fluency in the Master Planning Process, from Concept to Completion
- Master Planning Concept Development
- Creative Process, Critical thinking and spatial design
- Program Development & Space use planning
- Provide significant input into the creative process for concept development, program development and space use planning.
- Translate designs and concepts into illustrative representations using both free-hand and computer-aided tools.
- Evaluate expected circulation and congestion to maximize convenience and minimize bottlenecks.
- Manage projects from initiation, through all stages of planning and design, execution and completion.
What You’ll Need:
- Demonstrated experience in landscape design, park design, or similar complex design environments.
- The ability to synthesize multiple elements that influence the effective design of complex systems.
- Experience using AutoCAD for drafting, grading and detailing designs.
- Superb hand graphic abilities.
- Proven experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AdobePDF, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience with SketchUP
- Previous experience in Entertainment and Leisure industries, tourism, or Parks and Recreation would be a definite asset.
ProSlide is the global leader in water slide manufacturing and water park transformation, and provides water park design for new and expanding indoor and outdoor water parks around the world. Our rides power the best, most successful and most recognized parks in the world. If it’s world-class, it’s ProSlide. So naturally, we offer the Best Service to our customers.
We build the best rides in the world.
We power the best parks in the world.
You enjoy the best experience in the world.
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your resume and portfolio!
How to apply: Send your Resume and Portfolio to email@example.com