- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Pickering, ON
- Company Name:
- Henry Kortekaas Associates Inc.
- Company Information:
- Henry Kortekaas Associates Inc. is a well-established, expanding landscape architecture firm located in the Pickering Frenchman’s Bay Marina & Nautical Village, conveniently located near the Pickering GO Station. We have recently celebrated 36 years in business.
- Job Details:
The firm is currently seeking a self-motivated, talented and technically skilled LANDSCAPE TECHNICIAN to join our busy, collaborative design team. We will consider applications from individuals with various levels of career experience who are seeking a responsible, long-term, growth-opportunity, full time position. Preference will be given to those candidates with experience.
Candidates must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Recognized Community College Landscape Technician Diploma or B.L.A. University degree
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office programs, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and other related design office software.
- Proficiency in English language skills: spoken, comprehension and written
- Self-starter, prioritizes work, meets deadlines, sees the details and the ‘big-picture’ and be career-minded.
- Candidate must be able to assist with inputs towards design, preparing plans, presentation drawings, tender packages, cost estimates, minutes from field inspections, field inventories, construction reviews and ‘add value’ to every project.
- Valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
The candidate must be motivated to learn various design software & our office computer management protocol. The candidate ideally, will relocate closer to our Pickering office. Remuneration will commensurate with experience. A cover letter outlining your career and life goals is required please.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org