- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Milton, ON
- Company Name:
- International Landscaping Inc.
- Job Details:
Landscape Designer (Entry Level, Intermediate or Senior Level)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a person with Landscape Design skills to join a well-established, award-winning landscape design / construction and maintenance company located in North Oakville. We owe our longevity and success to the quality of our people. We believe in nurturing the growth of our employees by providing all the necessary tools for them to thrive.
We are offering year round employment with benefits and compensation to commensurate with experience.
- Health benefits
- Safety training
- Education and training
Job Requirements for Landscape Designer:
- Good working knowledge of Dynascape, Microsoft Suite, SketechUP and Photoshop
- Experience using Landscape Management Network (LMN), an asset
- A graduate degree from a University or Collage in a landscape design program or related field
- Experience working as an intermediate or senior Landscape Designer, an asset
- Ability to prepare landscape base, concept and layout plans, as well as project detail drawings
- Ability to complete site inventory, analysis and surveying, and prepare grading plans
- Knowledge of standard landscape techniques and materials
- Working knowledge of plant material and plant ID knowledge
- Experience in preparing design presentations, concept renderings, tender bids and planting plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects; arrange and manage sub-contractors and project materials
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good graphic and communication skills (written and verbal)
- G Class License is required
Job Type: Full-time
Rate of Pay: Salary to commensurate with experience
How to Apply: email, email@example.com We thank you for your interest in our company, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.