- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Owen Sound, ON
- Company Name:
- Hutten & Co. Land and Shore
- Job Details:
Located in beautiful Grey County, Hutten & Co. Land and Shore is an award-winning builder of quality landscapes, and a passionate provider of environmental solutions and docking systems to the beautiful shores surrounding our region. We love what we do, and want like minded people to join our team!
- Meet with clients to uncover their needs and discuss their landscaping vision in order to effectively provide a compelling solution
- Efficiently create uniquely desirable, artistic and inspirational landscape designs.
- Accurately prepare construction drawings and takeoffs
- Assist with full estimation of project
- Ensure regular communication with the customer, addressing any issues or concerns
- Ensure landscape proposals are completed within agreed upon timelines
- Ensure professional and quality presentations communications.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high knowledge of landscape trends, features and techniques.
- Diploma/Degree in Landscape Design or a combination of education and industry experience
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment • Proficiency in MS Office, DynaSCAPE, and/or SketchUp
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with both customers, suppliers and team members
- Valid Driver’s License
The Hutten & Co. brand is recognized as a highly creative, artistic, yet practical firm that provides uniquely desirable landscape design solutions, produces artistic work in a timely fashion, and maintains a high level of accuracy and creativity.
Employees at Hutten and Co. enjoy a unique working culture where open book management is practiced and employee feedback is encouraged. We are a fun bunch, who share common values and have a great time together!
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted.