Landscape Architectural Project Designer
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Markham, ON
- Company Name:
- Cosburn Giberson Landscape Architects
- Job Details:
Since 1979 Cosburn Giberson Landscape Architects has offered a full range of services in Landscape Architecture, Site Planning, Urban Design and Arboriculture. The firm has received recognition for its contribution to parks and community planning, environmental solutions, creative design, and responsible project management. Projects of the firm range from large scale residential subdivisions, institutional plans, condominiums, recreation facilities, parks open space and trail planning and design; and environmental restoration and rehabilitation. Our Clients are both public and private sector located throughout southern Ontario.
We are seeking an individual with a strong interest in developing skill sets for design and project management. Candidates should have well established communication, and technical skills. You will be working directly with a Partner and/or Associate in project development. We are looking for a team player with fresh ideas and one who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and comfortable in the collaborative environments of project work. Established levels of technical training and a demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision is a must. Computer literacy in applicable programs is mandatory.
- Efficient with AutoCAD and other plugins and/or add-ons.
- Competent with other drawing applications would be an asset
- Excellent understanding of technical drawings and detailing
- 2-3 years related experience in an office setting as a CAD Designer, Landscape Technologist, or CET.
- Diploma / Degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Civil Engineering Technology or Computer Aided Design.
- Proficient with other software such as MS Word and Excel
- Excellent abilities in technical and personal communications, writing and organizational skills
- Capacity to work on multiple projects at one time
Salary and benefits will be commensurate to experience.
How to apply: Applicants may apply by mail or email inclusive of resume and three references in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org