Landscape Architect/ Project Manager
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Company Name:
- Brodie & Associates Landscape Architects Inc.
- Job Details:
Are you excited about opportunities to participate a cohesive team environment?
Are you interested in making a difference in the development community?
Are you interested in taking on a leadership role?
Brodie & Associates is taking our knowledge and experience with green infrastructure to the next level, and we are looking for an energetic & capable landscape architect/project manager to join our team.
The mission of the landscape architect/project manager will be to take a leadership role, to influence high quality design and to promote green infrastructure solutions. Project types will include mixed use, commercial (office and retail), multi-family residential, environmental, institutional and infrastructure work. The successful candidate will become a key and trusted member of our team.
Project Manager/ Landscape Architect
- Responsibilities can involve all aspects of a project from identification of vegetation through conceptual design, client meetings, detailed design and construction review
- Responsibilities will be tailored to the capabilities and goals of the successful candidate to ensure optimal job fit
- Highly organized
- Has a passion for environmental considerations
- Has the capacity for critical thinking and problem-solving
- Personable and flexible
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, and professional
- A desire to learn and contribute to the team
Qualifications – Essential
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a landscape architect/project manager, working with developers on a broad range of project types.
- Background in Landscape Architecture
- Ability to navigate approvals processes and client requirements
- Ability to prepare drawings for municipal approvals and construction
- Exceptional knowledge of plant materials
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and eligibility for Zip Car
- Resident in the City of Toronto
Qualifications – Beneficial
- Experience with REVIT
- ISA designation
- Adobe Suite
We offer a competitive salary based on capabilities and results with opportunities to grow.
At Brodie & Associates we consider our people to be our greatest resource.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, positive and supportive team environment, and together we form a cohesive and effective team. We are collaborative, solution-oriented and creative. We demonstrate our core values of knowledge, integrity, relationships, commitment and community in everything that we do. Our team is dedicated to constant improvement in knowledge, processes and service to clients.
30 years of experience in the development industry (both public and private) has resulted in long-standing relationships. The variety of project types, clients and scope ensure that each day provides something of interest.
We recognize that there is life outside of work, which is why we promote a work-life balance for our team. It is only when we have time to rest and regenerate, that we can be creative and effective. Life and work then become more meaningful and energizing each day.
How to Apply
Please provide a cover letter expressing why you are interested in this position.
Resumes, cover letters and portfolios may be e-mailed to:
We look forward to hearing from you!