Landscape Architect/ Project Manager
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Company Name:
- Brodie & Associates Landscape Architects Inc.
- Job Details:
Are you excited about opportunities to participate green infrastructure? Brodie & Associates is taking our knowledge and experience with green infrastructure to the next level, and we are looking for an energetic & capable landscape architect/project manager to join our team.
The mission of the landscape architect/project manager will be to take a leadership role, to influence high quality design and to promote green infrastructure solutions. Project types will include mixed use, commercial (office and retail), multi-family residential, environmental, institutional and infrastructure work. The successful candidate will become a key and trusted member of our team.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a landscape architect/project manager, working with developers on a broad range of project types.
- Background in Landscape Architecture
- Ability to navigate approvals processes and client requirements
- Ability to prepare drawings for municipal approvals and construction
- Exceptional knowledge of plant materials
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, and professional
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A desire to make a difference
- Experience with REVIT is an asset
- Resident in the City of Toronto is a must
We offer a competitive salary based on capabilities and results with opportunities to grow.
At Brodie & Associates we consider our people to be our greatest resource. We are a results-oriented, progressive team. We value integrity, respect, commitment and excellence. Our team is dedicated to constant improvement in knowledge, processes and service to clients.
30 years of experience in the development industry has resulted in long-standing relationships. The variety of project types, clients and scope ensure that each day provides something of interest.
We recognize that there is life outside of work, which is why we promote a work-life balance for our team. It is only when we have time to rest and regenerate, that we can be creative and effective. Life then becomes more meaningful and energizing each day.
How to Apply
Resumes and portfolios may be e-mailed to: