Landscape Architect / Project Manager
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Company Name:
- Alexander Budrevics and Associates Ltd.
- Job Details:
Alexander Budrevics and Associates Ltd., Landscape Architects, is currently seeking a Landscape Architect / Project Manager to supplement our established team. We are looking for a motivated individual with exceptional communication and organizational skills, graphical abilities, and AutoCAD experience to join our team immediately. Self-motivation and attention to detail are essential qualities.
We offer you the opportunity to work with us on a broad range of projects, including master planning of parks, greenbelts, subdivisions and creating landscapes for condominiums, streetscapes, small-scale multi-family infill site plans as well as industrial and commercial sites.
- Full OALA membership with seal is an asset, or as a minimum:
- 5 years experience in a Landscape Architectural office
- A graduate of an accredited Landscape Architecture program
- Holds OALA Associate Membership
- Has completed a minimum of 2 LARE exams and 50% of their assigned PDP
- Proficient in preparing AutoCAD design and construction drawings
- Proficient with MS Office and Apple productivity software
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite or alternative graphical software and Sketchup
- Ability to adhere to strict quality control and drafting standards
- Practical knowledge of construction techniques, plant materials and municipal regulations
- Excellent English verbal, written & graphic communication skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
Contact: Kindly submit your resume, portfolio and 3 samples of CAD work in PDF and DWG format. We will be accepting applications until February 28, 2019. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
We thank all applicants, but only those who are short-listed for an interview and CAD test will be contacted.
Alexander Budrevics and Associates Ltd.
895 Don Mills Road
Second Tower, Suite 212
Toronto, Ontario M3C 1W3