- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Company Name:
- Company Information:
- DTAH is an award winning landscape architecture, architecture, and urban design firm recognized for projects that frame and contribute to the public realm. We provide the highest level of professional service in a truly integrated studio setting that is stimulating, disciplined, congenial and enjoyable: we work hard, we produce great work, and we take pride in our accomplishments.
- Job Details:
We are currently offering a full-time position for an experienced Landscape Architect. The ideal candidate enjoys being in a creative environment, loves working collaboratively and appreciates the culture of a small design office.
Qualifications and job description to include:
- 3-5 years’ experience;
- OALA membership/candidacy
- Primary role will be landscape project development: presentation graphics, detailed design, contract documents, contract administration;
- Project types include streetscapes, heritage landscapes, children’s play environments, public parks and plazas, , waterfronts, transit projects, and institutional/campus landscapes;
- Secondary role will be urban design and planning assistance as required;
- CAD proficiency and strong communication skills are essential;
- Micro Station and BIM experience would be considered an asset;
How to apply:
To apply please respond to this ad at: email@example.com In the subject line of the email write Landscape Architect Position.
- a cover letter with a concise statement expressing why you are interested in this job in body of the email
- your resume (pdf)
- your portfolio (pdf or link)
- Two (2) references