Junior Landscape Architectural Technologist
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Company Name:
- Vertechs Design Inc.
- Company Information:
- Vertechs Design Inc. is a full service landscape architectural firm with a wide range of experience working on diverse project types including healthcare, children’s environments and schools, mixed-use developments, institutional settings and campus master plans. The firm specializes in thoughtful, accessible design solutions for all ages and abilities.
- Job Details:
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our landscape architectural practice. Design ability, attention to detail, excellent graphic and oral communication and organizational skills are required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of base plans using surveys, architectural and engineering drawings;
- Drafting design concept drawings, preparation of SPA Drawings and Contract Documents;
- Preparation of layout, grading and planting plans, including construction details using AutoCAD LT.
- Preparation of cost estimates and quantity take-offs.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Exceptional computer drafting, grading and construction detailing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Landscape Architecture.
- Minimum two years experience working in a landscape architecture office.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign (or Illustrator), Photoshop
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start date: To Be Determined
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio samples including recent CAD and InDesign work and letter of reference from a recent employer via email to: