Junior Landscape Architect / Designer
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Mississauga, ON
- Company Name:
- Strybos Barron King Ltd.
- Job Details:
We are seeking a Junior Landscape Architect / Designer to join our team. The successful candidate should be motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, creative and professional.
Strybos Barron King is medium size Landscape Architectural firm offering full design, arborist and contract administration services to the private and public sector in Southern Ontario. Our work includes residential communities, high-rise and low-rise condominium developments, industrial and commercial developments, parkland and recreational facilities and restoration/naturalization projects. Visit our website for more information: strybos.com
The successful candidate will be involved in a wide variety of projects which will continually challenge your creativity and skills. The successful candidate will work with the Design Team to assist in developing concept plans, drawing packages for approvals and construction, design details, project cost estimates, Urban Design Briefs and project graphics.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or College Diploma in a landscape-related field
- 1 to 3 years experience in a professional Landscape Architectural Office or similar design firm is required
- Strong CAD drafting skills is essential
- Graphic communication skills and proven technical expertise in SketchUp, Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and other 3D modeling software is an asset
- Knowledge of current municipal requirements is an asset
- Strong attention to detail, ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a full benefit package and mentorship support for ongoing professional development.
Reply with resume, portfolio (including CAD examples of working drawings) and references to:
Jackie St. Croix email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We look forward to hearing from you.