Junior/Intermediate Landscape Architect / Arborist
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Bowmanville, ON
- Company Name:
- Job Details:
The Junior/Intermediate Landscape Architect’s mission is to bring creativity and enthusiasm into a multi-discipline team that is focused on creating unique, high quality solutions that are user driven and sustainable. The collaborative work environment will allow opportunities for growth and learning while contributing to municipal infrastructure projects that improve the urban realm.
- Working with the project team to prepare conceptual designs, presentations, design development and construction documents
- Conduct site inventories including tree assessment
- Complete technical drawings for a variety of public and private sector landscape architectural projects including parks, trails, streetscapes and buildings
- Assist in the preparation of quantities and cost estimates, specifications and tender documents
- Produce written documents such as proposals and fee estimates, work plans, design reports, and specifications
- Assist with contract administrative services and/or construction inspection as required
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
- ISA Certified Arborist would be an asset, interest in obtaining this certification and completing tree inventories is required
- Design ability demonstrating a creative intellect and sustainable approach supported by solid graphic skills
- Strong background in site planning, grading design and construction document preparation
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
- Highly meticulous nature with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible schedules
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Sick leave and personal leave
- Possibility of investing in a company profit-sharing plan
- Adapted computer tools
- Wellness program
- Social and environmental initiatives
- Continuous training program
- Career planning
Why join CIMA+?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At CIMA+, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Our flat corporate structure makes this possible, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients.
At CIMA+ we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences. We fully respect the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
How to apply:
Please send CV and samples of work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF submissions only.