Junior/Entry Level Landscape Architect – Full Time
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, Ontario
- Company Name:
- Janet Rosenberg & Studio Inc. (JRS)
- Job Details:
Junior/Entry Level Landscape Architect
Full Time / Contract Positions Available
Janet Rosenberg & Studio Inc. (JRS)
We are looking for a driven and creative professional to work on all aspects of various projects from concept to construction. The successful applicant will work under the guidance of our senior professional staff, but will also be expected to work independently on day to day project matters.
Our office is located near the intersection of St. Clair Avenue West and Bathurst St. in midtown Toronto. We offer competitive wages, potential for growth, and the chance to work on a diverse range of exciting projects alongside talented professionals in a thriving, internationally acclaimed office. Our portfolio of work can be viewed at www.jrstudio.ca
Interested? Please send your CV with a portfolio of work in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Junior Landscape Architect – 2018” in the subject line.
JRS will contact qualified candidates.
Good communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability using and managing AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite & Adobe Acrobat; RHINO
- BIM/Revit, MicroStation/CAD experience is an asset
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or similar certification
- Excellent AutoCAD skills – mandatory