Design/Graphic Technician – Full Time
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Woodbridge, ON
- Company Name:
- Company Information:
- MHBC is a leading edge firm specializing in land use planning, urban design landscape architecture, and resource management. We have offices in Kitchener, Woodbridge, London, Barrie, Burlington and Kingston. Our firm is dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients, with high levels of professionalism, innovation and creativity. To see the full range of services we provide, please see our web site at www.mhbcplan.com .
- Job Details:
MHBC has an employment opportunity in our Woodbridge office. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who, working in conjunction with and under the direction of our planning and design staff, will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of development projects throughout Ontario.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A related degree or diploma from a recognized College or University program;
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in a similar work environment;
- Experience in a Planning, Urban Design or similar work environment;
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD;
- Excellent graphic and illustrative capabilities, including experience with Sketchup, 3D Rendering, ESRI/ARCGIS, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- A valid driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle.
Candidates will be expected to present a portfolio illustrating graphical and design creativity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience. We also offer a very rewarding and dynamic career opportunity with one of the leading land use firms in the province.
Applicants should forward their resume and cover letter no later than September 15, 2017 to:
Betty Carroll, Office Manager
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org