CAD Designer Technician (Intermediate)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Markham, ON
- Company Name:
- Cosburn Giberson Landscape Architects
- Company Information:
- Since 1979 Cosburn Giberson Landscape Architects has offered a full range of services in Landscape Architecture, Site Planning, Urban Design and Arboriculture. The firm has received recognition for its contribution to environmental solutions, creative design, and responsible project management. Projects range from large scale residential, institutional, condominium, new urbanism, recreation facilities, parks/open space, restoration and rehabilitation. Our Clients are both public and private sector located throughout southern Ontario
- Job Details:
We are seeking an individual with strong design, project management,
communication, and technical skills. You will be working directly with a Partner and/or Associate in project development. We are looking for a team player with fresh ideas and one who is self-motivated. Ability to work with minimal supervision is a must. Computer literacy is mandatory.
- Efficient with AutoCAD and other plugins and add-ons.
- Competent with other drawing applications would be an asset
- Excellent understanding of technical drawings and detailing
- Minimum 5-7 years related experience in an office setting as a Landscape / Architectural Technologist, or CET.
- Diploma / Degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Civil Engineering Technology or Computer Aided Design.
- Proficient with other software such as MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
- Capacity to work on multiple projects at one time
Salary and benefits will be commensurate to experience.
Applicants may apply by mail or email inclusive of resume and three references in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org