Landscape Architect, Landscape Architectural Intern or Landscape Technician
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Pickering, ON
- Company Name:
- Henry Kortekaas Associates Inc.
- Job Details:
Henry Kortekaas Associates Inc. is a well-established, expanding Landscape Architecture firm recently celebrating 38 years in business.
The firm is located in Pickering, ON, at the Frenchman’s Bay Marina & Nautical Village, conveniently located near the Pickering GO Station. Pickering-Ajax offers affordable rents, a tremendous resource of parks, continuous bike paths & trails and the beaches at the Lake Ontario waterfront.
The firm is currently seeking a confident, self-motivated, technically skilled LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT, LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL INTERN or experienced LANDSCAPE TECHICIAN. We are a busy, collaborative, inter-disciplinary design team.
We will consider applications from individuals with various levels of career experience with the goal of securing a responsible, long-term, growth-opportunity, full time position.
Candidates must have the following minimum qualifications:
- B.L.A. University degree or Recognized College Landscape Technician Diploma
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, LandFX, MS Office programs, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and other related design office software.
- High proficiency in English language skills: spoken, comprehension and written
- Solid knowledge of plant materials!
- Can prioritize work, meet deadlines, see the details and the ‘big-picture’.
- Candidate must be able to assist with inputs towards design, preparing plans, presentation drawings, tender packages, cost estimates, field inventories, minutes from field inspections, construction reviews and ‘add value’ to every project.
- L.A.R.E. initiated or completed, if applicable.
The candidate MUST be motivated to learn various design software & our office computer management protocol. The candidate ideally, will relocate closer to our Pickering office. Compensation will be dependent on the candidate’s skill sets and experience.
A cover letter outlining your career and life goals is required. email@example.com