The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a professional office environment and will ideally have strong communication and time management skills and the confidence and motivation to take on new challenges within the office. The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of design applications, site planning, grading, contract document preparation and some experience in construction administration. Minimum requirements for this position include:
- L.A Degree or equivalent
- OALA Associate status with current enrollment in the OALA Professional Development Program (preferred)
- Proficiency with Autocad, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint software
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess and maintain a valid Class "G" Driver's License and have access to a personal vehicle.
Reporting directly to the Principal / Partner and other Senior level staff, you will be responsible to assist with the design and production of a wide range of projects from conceptual design through to the completion of construction documents.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Signing Bonus
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- Paid Professional Dues
- Opportunities for ‘remote work’
- Support with professional development opportunities
Landscape Planning Limited is currently seeking a talented and motivated Intermediate Landscape Architectural Designer to join our dedicated team of professionals.
Established in 1972, Landscape Planning Limited has grown to include a team of professionals dedicated to providing comprehensive and innovative landscape architectural services throughout Southwestern Ontario. Our firm’s commissions are wide ranging and include: park and recreation facility master planning and detailed design, community/subdivision design, open space/ trail systems planning and design, residential condominium/mixed-use development and estate residential design.
Visit us at: landscapeplan.ca
Landscape Planning Limited offers flexible work hours, options for office/remote work hybrid, a positive and supportive work environment, competitive compensation as well as the opportunity for professional growth. Qualified applicants are invited to send a resume and cover letter to:
Landscape Planning Limited
95 Mural Street, Suite 207
Richmond Hill ON
Ms. Karla Acevedo, Office Manager