Our creative, interdisciplinary studios work through dynamic teams with all the resources you need. Here, you will collaborate with industry experts on innovative architectural projects on a national scale.
Provencher_Roy is a multidisciplinary practice striving to create living spaces that are respectful of citizens and the built environment, through design solutions that are inclusive, meaningful, and sustainable. Convinced of the transformative role of design development in society, our team advocates for social, cultural, economic, and environmental advancement through our practice. To make this vision a reality, we count on rigorous professionals with creative flair, a keen interest in scientific research, and a desire to innovate.
Join us in our Old Montreal studio and be part of our multidisciplinary team!
Provencher_Roy is currently looking for an intermediate landscape architect to join our landscape architecture team
The position will offer its future holder the opportunity to accomplish various challenges such as:
- Assist senior landscape architects in carrying out various public and private mandates;
- Manage projects;
- Contribute to managing and coordinating of various projects;
- Carry out site supervision;
- Develop technical details;
- Participate in the development and preparation of plans and specifications;
- Develop construction and drawings;
- Design planting strategies;
- Develop grading and drainage strategies.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in landscape architecture;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in landscape architecture, including at least 1 year in site supervision;
- Be a member in good standing of the Association of Landscape Architects of Quebec or that of another provincial professional association;
- Have a good knowledge of the different stages from design to construction of public and private development projects;
- Preferably have already taken the health and safety course on construction sites and hold the ASP Construction certificate;
- Excellent knowledge of planting and hardscape materials, assembly principles, as well as construction techniques (an asset);
- Mastery of AutoCAD software, the Adobe Suite and SketchUp;
- Bilingualism (French and English), both orally and in writing;
- Autonomy, initiative, versatility, rigor, and ability to work within a multidisciplinary firm;
- Ability to write letters and reports in adequate French;
- Have a well-developed sense of planning and organization.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- We work on public and private projects at several scales. You will be able to evolve in our landscape architecture team and develop your career according to your ambitions
- We are committed to mastering the entire process from design to execution in order to deliver high quality projects.
- We are recognized for our quality design and unique expertise and we promote training and skills development.
- Our culture hinges on collaboration and sharing ideas, we listen to you.
- Performance-based bonuses
- Group insurance and health management account
- Annual membership to a professional order paid at 100%
- Vacation based on years of experience (3 to 6 weeks) + 7 paid sick days
- Flexible 35-hour work weeks and remote work
- Reimbursement for Public transit