2019 OALA AGM & Conference
April 25-27, 2019
Blue Mountain Conference Centre.
The theme of the 2019 Conference is:
BIGthinking: Watershed-Scale Landscape Perspectives.
With the Niagara Escarpment and the shores of Georgian Bay as the backdrop for this year’s Conference, we look beyond the local to the potential offered by big data, large-scale contextual analysis and foundational ideas for landscape architecture.
- Click for 2019 Conference Schedule and Speaker Details
- Click for 2019 Conference CE Credit Breakdown
- Click for Family & Partner Friendly Activities during the Conference
OALA AGM Documents Available for Download:
- Call for Nominations to Council and the Nomination Form
- Proxy Form
- 2019 AGM Agenda
- 2018 Draft Annual General Meeting Minutes
- 2018 OALA Annual Report, including the Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Budget
- Recommendation Report to Revise MCE Program Enforcement
- Recommendation Report from Member Category Task Force
- Recommendation Report for Withdrawal from Reserve Fund
- Recommendation Report for Membership Dues Increase