Mid-Level Landscape Architect(s)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Pickering, ON
- Company Name:
- Henry Kortekaas Associates Inc.
- Company Information:
- Henry Kortekaas Associates Inc. is a well-established, expanding landscape architecture firm located in the Pickering Frenchman’s Bay Marina & Nautical Village, conveniently located near the Pickering GO Station. We have recently celebrated 36 years in business.
- Job Details:
The firm is currently seeking a self-motivated, talented and technically skilled person to join our busy, collaborative design team. We will consider applications from individuals with various levels of career experience who are seeking a responsible, long-term, growth-opportunity position. 2 -3 years of experience for this Full Time position is essential please.
Candidates must have the following minimum qualifications:
- B.L.A. University degree with some work experience in a Landscape Architect office.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office programs, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and other related design office software.
- Self-starter, prioritizes, meets deadlines, sees the details and the ‘big-picture’ and be career-minded.
- Candidate must be able to assist with conceptual design, preparing plans, presentation drawings, tender packages, cost estimates, field inspections, field inventories, construction reviews, assist at public meetings and ‘add value’ to every project.
- Valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
- Member status (or eligibility) in the OALA
The candidate must be motivated to learn various design software, our office system computer management protocol. The candidate will ideally relocate closer to our Pickering office. Remuneration will commensurate with experience. A cover letter outlining your career and life goals is required please. Send resume and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org