Landscape Architectural Intern
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Waterloo, ON
- Company Name:
- MacKinnon & Associates/Monarch Landscape
- Company Information:
- MacKinnon & Associates is an award winning Landscape Architectural consulting practice based in Waterloo, and Monarch Landscape is our sister company, providing design-build landscape construction services for residential homeowners.
Our landscape architectural team provides a full complement of conceptual and detailed design services, with an emphasis on construction documentation and contract administration. Our project roster includes public/institutional clients, private developers and residential homeowners.
- Job Details:
Our practice is growing, and we are seeking a detail oriented individual to join our design team in a full time capacity. The successful applicant will assist with project coordination, construction drawings, field surveys and material take-offs, and will be generally involved in a variety of design for parkland, naturalization, residential, commercial and institutional projects.
Technical Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Landscape Architecture, or College Diploma in a Landscape related field;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
- Construction experience is an asset
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of landscape construction.
Wages commensurate with experience and qualifications, and a comprehensive benefit package is available. Qualified individuals are invited to submit a resume and portfolio by e-mail to:
MacKinnon & Associates/Monarch Landscape
Attention: Mr. Bill MacKinnon
550 Parkside Drive, Unit A21
Waterloo, ON N2L 5V4