- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Company Name:
- LAND ART DESIGN LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS INC
- Company Information:
- 52 Mimico Ave. | Studio B
Toronto, ON M8V 1R1
- Job Details:
- Do you love the ideal of building community through compelling innovative design?
- Does the idea of working in a boutique of experts excite you more than factory production line?
- Do people who know you describe you as honest, organized and efficient with attention to detail?
If so you might be the rock star we are looking for.
Who are we? We are Land Art Design Landscape Architects Inc.
Here’s what we hope you bring to the table:
We’re looking for someone who makes a difference to our clients and to the communities we are creating as well as:
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence – learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills- Able to structure and process qualitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Persistence- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of construction detailing.
- Knowledge of plant material.
When you join us you will engage in research, site reviews and analysis, concept designs, design development and construction detail packages and perform on site construction observation and inspections.
And by the way you must also have a Degree in Landscape Architecture with eligibility with the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience using Revit and other 3D design programs.
- A passion for environmentally responsible design that creates sustainable living.
Qualified applicants who would like to work in a team based collaborative design studio, must submit their Resume with References and Graphic Portfolio highlighting design detailing and computer program skills to:
Jackie VanderVelde firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your time and interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.