Landscape Architect / 3 years minimum of experience
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Montreal, QC
- Company Name:
- Projet Paysage Inc.
- Job Details:
Functions and responsibilities
- Creative and strong design abilities (public spaces, master planning, urban design, etc.)
- Assist in the creation and development of concepts for projects and pitches
- Generate ideas, approaches and research
- Preparation of presentation documents
- Solid technical experience
- Preparation of tender documents
- Monitoring and tracking of construction sites
- Bachelor’s degree (or Masters degree) in Landscape Architecture
- 3 years minimum of relevant experience
- Proficiency in English and French (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in : AutoCad, Sketchup, Indesign, Photoshop and illustrator, Office
- Rigorous, efficient and mindful of the quality of the work
- Skill for a multi-tasked position, demanding a high level of autonomy and a sense of organization
- An instinct to pitch in and fill in the blanks
- Reliable, autonomous and team player
- Curiosity and inspiring creativity
The offered position is permanent and full-time. In addition to offering competitive compensation, the firm will give you the opportunity to develop professionally in a stimulating environment on major design projects.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV and portfolio by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be treated confidentially.