- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Picton, ON
- Company Name:
- Terra Vista Landscape Firm
- Job Details:
Terra Vista Landscape Firm is an award-winning, full-service Landscape company situated in the growing wine region of Prince Edward County. Our divisions include Commercial & Residential Design/Architecture, Landscape Construction & Horticulture, Grounds & Garden Maintenance and Landscape Supplies. We are firmly established with 20 years of growth and experience in the industry and service surrounding areas including Belleville, Kingston, Port Hope and Quinte. Our skilled and creative team of Landscape Architects, Project Managers, Craftsmen, Masons, Horticulturalists, Carpenters and Landscape Technicians collaborate on all projects to ensure quality and functional beauty are achieved in each of our landscapes. We pride ourselves on attention to detail, skill, knowledge, advanced industry techniques and long-standing customer relationships.
Our company is seeking a dynamic and skilled Intermediate/Senior Landscape Architect/ Designer to join our expanding design division. The successful candidate will have a cohesive portfolio demonstrating creative function in landscapes, knowledge of landscape construction processes, field experience and be able to work well independently as well as part of a collaborative team. This position requires both design and field related knowledge with a strong emphasis on customer sales and communication.
Technical Design Requirements:
- AutoCAD proficient
- Dynascape/Dynascape Manage
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint required for Client Presentations, Documentation and Contract Writing
- SketchUp, Abode and 3D rendering
- Hardscape Product Knowledge and Horticultural background is required
- Minimum 5 years design experience required.
- Must have Project management, profit tracking and industry related sales experience
- Position requires a self -motivated, creative individual who has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Successful candidate will understand the importance of customer service and efficiency as well as having demonstrated success in sales
- Must be able to work collaboratively with our design and build team
- Salary to be based on relevant experience.
- Full Medical/Dental Benefits provided
- Vehicle, Laptop and iphone provided
How to apply:
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a resume and portfolio via email C/o Erin Richmond-Jones at email@example.com. Any questions can be directed to this email as well.