Intermediate Landscape Architect / Project Manager
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Company Name:
- Vertechs Design Inc.
- Company Information:
- Vertechs Design Inc. is a full service landscape architectural firm located in Yorkville. The firm has a wide range of experience working on diverse project types including healthcare, children’s environments & schools, mixed-use developments, institutional settings and campus design. The firm specializes in design solutions for people of all ages and abilities.
- Job Details:
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our landscape architectural practice. Design ability, attention to detail, excellent graphic & oral communication and organizational skills are important.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of base plans using surveys, architectural and engineering drawings;
- Digitalizing design concept drawings and further development to SPA and Contract Documents;
- Exceptional computer drafting, grading and construction detailing skills.
- Project management & participation in project meetings
- Preparation of layout, grading and planting plans including construction details using AutoCAD.
- Preparation of cost estimates and quantity take-offs.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum five years office experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign (or Illustrator), Photoshop
- Experience working in Sketchup
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a cover letter, resume and letter of reference via email to:
Start date: To be determined