Intermediate Landscape Architect and Landscape Technician
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Toronto, ON
- Company Name:
- EDA Collaborative Inc.
- Company Information:
- The firm: EDA, one of Canada’s most successful award-winning landscape architectural and urban design firms since 1978, is currently accepting resumes from highly qualified, enthusiastic, career-minded individuals who are passionate about design excellence to become members of our dynamic Core Team.
With full service offices in vibrant downtown locations in Toronto, Ontario, Edmonton, Alberta and Beijing China. EDA provides a full renge of consulting services for the public and private sectors in a broad spectrum of project types across Canada and internationally. Our range of exciting projects continues to grow, requiring a corresponding range of new talent to join our high energy team of successful professionals. Please visit our web site: www.eda.ca for further information.
EDA offers competitive salary and excellent benefits packages.
The following opportunities are available in our Toronto Office:
- Job Details:
Full Time Position – Intermediate Landscape Architect / Urban Designer
This career track position requires a team player possessing strong managerial skills, design and technical experience related to project design, presentation and graphic materials, working drawings, specifications and contract administration.
Key requirements include an undergraduate and or graduate level degree in landscape architecture with an emphasis in urban design plus a minimum of 3 years of related Canadian consulting experience and Landscape Architectural Intern with O.A.L.A., the successful individual must possess strong organizational, communication and technical skills in landscape architecture urban design, presentation graphics, working drawings and a high level of proficiency in AutoCAD, and Contract Administration.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to redirect their current career and become a vital core member of the EDA Team.
Full Time Position – Landscape Technician
The applicants to this position must possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of Landscape Technology from a recognized University / Community College;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum of two years of office experience in setting up drawing bases and preparation of landscape architectural site plans and construction drawings;
- Experience in developing technical details to construction standards;
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD with working knowledge of x-refs, paper space and model space;
- Excellent manual drafting and graphic skills.
How to apply:
Applicants for both positions shall provide the following:
- Cover letter detailing your strengths and why you would like to join our team
- Curricula vitae demonstrating your experience and career objectives
- 3-4 examples of your best projects in 8½ x11 PDF format
- 3 references
Send via email to:
Patrick Li, Principal, EDA Collaborative Inc.
We thank all who apply for their interest in EDA, but only those candidates considered for interview will be contacted.