Intermediate Landscape Architect
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- Vaughan, ON
- Company Name:
- Landscape Planning Limited
- Job Details:
Landscape Planning Limited is currently seeking a creative and motivated full time Intermediate Landscape Architect to join our team of professionals. The successful candidate will be exposed to a variety of project types and will work collaboratively with our senior professional staff in a fast paced and fun working environment.
Why Landscape Planning Limited?
Landscape Planning Limited has been providing a wide variety of Landscape Architectural services throughout the Greater Toronto Area since 1972. We are growing and are looking for a knowledgeable, dynamic Intermediate Landscape Architect to join our team. Our office is located in Vaughan, ON with easy access from Highways 404, 407 and 7. We offer competitive wages and the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of unique projects.
- Parks Planning, Design and Development
- Landscape Specialties: Artificial Turf Fields; Splash Pads; Skate Parks
- Institutional Commercial and Industrial Landscape Design
- Subdivision and Condominium Community Design
- Private Residential Estate Landscape Design
- Environmental Design
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Confident and self-motivated;
- Comfortable working in a team environment;
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Landscape Architecture or College Diploma in Landscape Design and/or Integrated Land Planning;
- Full or Associate Membership in the O.A.LA.
- Minimum five (5) years office experience;
- Excellent proficiency with Autocad – mandatory;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Excel;
- Landscape construction / contract administration experience is considered an asset;
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Sketch Up is considered an asset.
Interested / qualified applicants are encouraged to send a resume and portfolio work to:
Landscape Planning Limited
150 Rivermede Road Suite 202
Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 3M8
Ms. Karla Acevedo, Office Manager.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.