Intermediate Landscape Architect
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posting Date:
- Deadline Date:
- London, ON
- Company Name:
- Company Information:
- Creating value in land development? It’s all part of our plan. Developing land into a residential or mixed-use community or into a public space with parks and trails requires a mix of technical skill, creative vision, and insight into development. We merge our expertise to create value for our clients and community. Join us as we develop the ultimate master plan—one that features creative, technical, and innovative project-based solutions which are also economically viable and environmentally responsive.
Stantec is an award-winning multi-disciplinary firm of professionals involved in all aspects of landscape architecture, architecture, environmental services, planning, and engineering. Stantec’s London studio is an open concept, collaborative and integrated design work environment focused on a strong design sensibility and integrated interdisciplinary teams. Our projects primarily focus on public park and open spaces, trails, urban environments/streetscapes, environmental stream and ecosystem restoration and arboriculture.
- Job Details:
Stantec is seeking an Intermediate Landscape Architect for our London studio. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management, concept and detailed design, CAD drawing preparation, written reports, preparation of high quality graphic presentations, contract documents, and construction review for a variety of institutional, government and commercial clients. Client and contractor liaison and coordination of resources will be an important aspect of the position. The candidate should be motivated to lead projects independently, assist and support our Senior Landscape Architects, and work closely with our Junior Landscape Architects.
- Seeking a motivated and adaptable, team player with leadership capability;
- Landscape Architecture degree from an accredited university;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a professional Landscape Architectural firm;
- Full membership or qualifications for membership in the OALA;
- Excellence and creativity in concept design;
- Proficiency in schematic design, design development and preparation of construction documents;
- Experience in trails, park and active transportation design;
- Experience with project coordination for both public and private sector clients;
- Strong organizational skills for the noted experience level;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.);
- ISA Arborist certification is considered an asset;
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is required for site/project meetings and inspections.
How to apply:
Please go to the link below and submit your resume: