- This event has passed.
Permeable Paving & Engineered Retaining Walls Workshop
April 19 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
CREDIT VALLEY CONSERVATION
WATER RESOURCES SPECIALIST
- Permeable Pavements for LID research, maintenance and installation best practices
TORONTO AND REGION CONSERVATION
TIM VAN SETERS,
M.E.S., H.B.SC. | SENIOR MANAGER SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES
- Overview and research findings of hydrologic and water quality performance of three permeable pavements monitored intensively over a five year period at TRCA fi eld test site
- Trends in Stormwater quantity and quality data and effectiveness of maintenance practices designed to restore permeability to clogged pavements
CITY OF TORONTO
- Toronto Green Building Standard review
RISISTONE® RETAINING WALL SYSTEMS
P. ENG | ASSISTANT MANAGER, ENGINEERING DESIGN
- Engineered Segmental Retaining wall design and installation best practices including on site demonstrations
**Plus Industry Supplier Trade Booths from Unilock, RisiStone, TRCA, CVC, Dufferin Aggregates, Alliance and Bison Innovative Products (Pedestal Systems) and outdoor demonstrations.
Register Online or call Ruth at 416-646-9000 x260
Seating is limited. Please RSVP by April 7th, 2017.
Registration 8am – 8:30am
Seminar runs from 8:30am – 2:00pm
Breakfast & Lunch provided!