- This event has passed.
Green Roof Professional (GRP) Training
September 5 - September 7
Toronto was the first North American city to enact a green roof bylaw. Now, new buildings with a gross floor plan of 2,000m2 will be required to install a green roof. There has never been a greater opportunity for you to enhance your practice with Green Roof Professional (GRP) training!
Learn how to:
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses to make a business case for green roofs
- Design to achieve multiple performance benefits
- Develop a project budget
- Determine essential qualifications for project teams
- Integrate green roofs with other building systems for maximum client benefit
- Identify implementation issues for new and retrofit buildings
- Write and interpret green roof specifications, and much more!
Early Bird closes September 5th. Click here for more details and registration.